Traffic accident statistics show that a disproportionately high number of catastrophic injuries, such as brain damage, broken bones, paralysis, and death are sustained by motorcyclists. These figures are especially tragic considering that the majority of motorcycle accidents are caused when automobile operators simply fail to recognize motorcyclists. The personal injury lawyers at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk are committed to resolving your motorcycle accident.
We can offer you this assurance because of our in-depth knowledge of Florida law that pertains to motorcyclists, as well as our understanding of the following:
- Motorcycle accident reconstruction
- Roadway design and architecture as it relates to motorcyclists
- Motorcycle design and manufacturing issues (which can result in product liability)
We have a successful record of prosecuting individuals whose negligent, inattentive behavior is the primary cause of the majority of motorcycle accidents. Their careless actions include:
- Swerving directly in front of a motorcyclist
- Pulling out of an intersection or driveway into the path of a motorcyclist
- Failing to adhere to posted traffic laws, such as not properly yielding the right of way
- Failing to see a motorcyclist when changing lanes or passing other motor vehicles
- Being impaired by drugs or alcohol
Place your trust in the qualified and competent hands of a motorcycle accident lawyer at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk. We have years of training and experience handling accidents involving motorcycles and are dedicated to pursuing justice in your name.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a motorcycle accident, please do not hesitate to contact the lawyers at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk. We offer a free initial consultation and work on a contingency fee basis, which means there are no fees or costs unless we win.
For assistance, call us toll-free at 1-800-753-5203 or email us today.